Returns (online policy)While we're sure you'll love what you've ordered, to make a quick and simple return for a refund or exchange, you'll need to fill in the Returns Authorisation Form below and select a reason for return from the drop down box.
The last dates for Christmas deliveries will be as follows:
- Royal Mail Standard Recorded Delivery
Wednesday 20th December 2017
(After this date we recommend using Special Next Day Delivery to guarantee delivery before Christmas)
- Royal Mail Special Saturday Delivery
Friday 22nd December 2017
- Special Next Day Delivery
Thursday 21st December 2017
- International Signed For Delivery
- Rest of the world Including Australia and New Zealand) - Saturday 9th December 2017
- Eastern Europe, USA and Canada - Thursday 14th December 2017
- Western Europe - Friday 15th December 2017
May we take this opportunity to wish all of our customers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year :)
- Christmas Exchange Policy
Please note that if you wish to exchange any Christmas gifts, they MUST reach us by Monday 8th January 2018 and be in the same condition in which they were sold.
We have a no fuss refund and exchange policy
If you decide your purchase doesn`t suit you or it doesn`t fit then we will refund or exchange it within 14 days of your order date (Free Standard Delivery is sent out 2nd Class or Special Next Day Delivery with APC Overnight) but you must adhere to some basic rules.
We accept returns if they are:
- in their original condition
- with all tags attached,
- with no deodorant or makeup marks
- and with the original packaging
- all footwear must be returned in their original boxes and securely wrapped.
All returns must be sent to our store address:
Important details from our returns policy
Refunds will be made by the original payment method. Upon returning goods on which you have received a discount or offer, the discount / offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold. Goods are returned to Apache at your own expense. We recommend recorded post and retaining Proof of Postage as we do not accept responsibility for items lost in transit. We cannot refund your postage costs for returns.
Goods sold at half price or less, or sold to clear cannot be exchanged or refundedThis does not affect your statutory rights.
Also please be aware that if you wish to exchange due to the size being wrong, we will have to charge you the postage again.
When trying on items of clothing
- Please ensure that you are not wearing perfume / aftershave or a deodorant which may leave a scent or marks on the item. We will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. The item must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to us, unless sent via special delivery.
Alternative ways to contact usIf you have an item you would like to return then please phone us on 01403 218185 or e-mail us at email@example.com. Please quote your name and the order number relating to the item you want to send back.
If you require a refund then we will process that on the day we receive the item from you. Please note it may take up to a week for the money to appear on your statement depending on your bank or card issuer.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights and is in accordance with the EU Distance Selling Directive. More info about the EU Distance Selling Directive can be found at:
That returns address againAll returns must be sent to our store address:
Faulty ItemsIf the item you received is faulty, please contact us quoting your order number, name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You have 14 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
If I received the wrong itemIf the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact us quoting your order number, name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
For more information: Delivery information Contact us